http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/20170821_093813.jpg 2268 4032 Matt Yarder http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png Matt Yarder2017-08-30 16:24:402018-11-16 20:02:38Woodland Park (The Fortress)
Woodland Park (The Fortress)
Date(s) - 01/20/2018
7:00 am - 8:00 am
Site Q Triad - Stark, Crab Legs, Zig Zag
boot camp, Perrysburg
Boot camp style workout. At Woodland Park. Two large Playgrounds, Frisbee Golf Course, 1 Mile Dirt Track, HUGE Field. Plenty of space here to craft a diabolical smokefest for even the strongest PAX.
Entrance is off East Boundary. Kip Boulis Drive.
SATURDAYS always followed up with 2nd F (fellowship) at Lamplight Cafe and Bakery located at 121 W. Indiana ave. Great opportunity to get to know members of F3Toledo and refuel from the workout.
PAX: Spaulding, Venom, Flo, Rooster, Stark, Tackleberry, Shakira, Jennay, Peepers, Bourbon, Mr. Bean, Virus, Tupac, Jimmy Dean
QIC: Jimmy Dean
After going over the mission of F3 and the 5 core principles, the PAX got to work.
As Vince Lombardi started each season with, “Men, this is a football.” So too did Jimmy Dean begin the workout holding up a cinder block and said, “Men, this is an F3 football.”
In the crazy hot 34 degree weather, the 14 men began with a brief warm-up before moseying over to the football field where we began the running back drills. The PAX were strong as they fought through pain to complete the partner exercises.
The workout transitioned over to a QB/receiver drill, complete with those waiting their turn doing flutter kicks. Next, came some halftime adjustments before a schoolyard football scrimmage.
We finished up with a COT with prayers for Virus’ wife as she had a rough week. We brought it in for a BOM and finished in prayer.
It was an honor to lead such an amazing group of men in Perrysburg this morning. Made a guy from Sylvania feel welcomed and respected.
– SSH x 20 IC
– Up Downs
– Partner running drills – one person carries football to far cone and back, other person does BLIMPS exercises until partners do full count (Burpees x 100, LBC x 100, Imperial Walkers x 100, Merkins x 100, Plank Jacks x 100, Squats x 100)
– PAX also took turns carrying a cinder block down and back one time before passing it down the line
– Receiver drills – 1 person is QB 1 is receiver. Receiver runs route and QB tries to throw a complete pass. Incomplete pass = 5 burpees for QB & Receiver. QB is now receiver, receiver returns to PAX, next PAX member rotates in as new QB. Rest PAX does flutter kicks while waiting to rotate in as QB.
– Repeato until each person throws and attempts to catch 3x
– Bear crawl down to first cone, sprint to the second, 20 Pickle Pounders
– Walking lunges back, 20 shoulder taps
3rd & 4th quarters
– No huddle touch football game; split into teams
– 4 downs to get 1st down at first cone, new set to score
– 3 SSH before defensive rush
– If O scores, defense does 10 burpees
– If turnover, offense does 10 burpees
– Switch sides
– Repeat until time is up