http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/The-Wall-1.jpg 540 960 Matt Yarder http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png Matt Yarder2017-08-30 16:19:562018-11-16 19:49:02Riverside Park (The Wall)
Riverside Park (The Wall)
Date(s) - 12/20/2018
5:30 am - 6:15 am
boot camp, Perrysburg
Boot camp style workout. On the River. Amazing way to watch the sun come up and start the day with sweat pouring over your rejuvenated soul. Some ramps, lots of steps, a little concrete, a little grass, all the fixens for beautifully scripted beatdown!
You have to park at Hood Park, Downtown Perrysburg, or one of the side streets (i.e. Cherry, Walnut, or Second Street).
12/20/2018 -Santa’s getting Jacked
Time: 5:30 – 6:15 AM
Location: The Wall
PAX: 17 total: Mile High, Geppetto, Dutch, Landslide, Bourbon, Huffy, Artois, Tye-guy, Huckleberry, Channel, Bambi, Flo, Charmin, Casper, Chewtoy, Raven, Tupac
F3 Mission: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith; To plant, serve and grow men’s small workout groups, in order to invigorate male community leadership
Principles of F3:
• It must be free of charge
• It must be open to all men
• It must be held outdoor, rain or shine, hot or cold
• It must be peer led in a rotating fashion by men who participate in the workout, with no training or certification necessary
• It must end with a Circle of Trust (COT)
• 21 Side-Straddle Hops (4-count, in cadence)
-3 Stations ( Upper body, Lower body, Core/ cardio)
-8 minutes on and 30 secs switch
-Station 1: Run the ramp,10 Merkins, Karoke, 15 big boy situps, run the ramp
-Station 2: 25 Dips, 25 Kettlebell swings ( with weight), 25 weighted curls, 25 burpees, 25 american hammers
-Station 3- 25 weighted goblet squats , 25 calf raises with weights, 25 weighted lunges ( 2 is 1), 25 abd thrusters with weight.
• We were able to make a round and a half. Next time, shave a minute off, get a better speaker for music, and get better music .
Count-O-Rama and Name-O-Rama
Learn about the 6: Mile-High COT / Prayers and Intentions