BEATDOWN SANDWICH RUCK to THE BATTLEFIELD
Saturday March 7, 2020
-Step off 0500, endex around 0900
Saint Joseph Catholic Church
108 W Broadway St.
Maumee, OH 43537
Park in lot across from the church, on north side of W. Broadway St.
Bongo and Mercy
- 8 mile ruck with a beatdown at the halfway point
- Ruck from Downtown Maumee to Battlefield through SideCut (4 miles)
- Attend 1 Year Anniversary Convergence Beatdown at the Battlefield
- Ruck back to start point in Maumee (4 miles)
- 2nd F at Brew House Coffee Shop in Maumee
*No coupons – straight ruck.
3rd F Component
Collection for Food For Thought
- Peanut butter
- Loaves of bread
- Individual snack size goldfish, pretzels, or other sweet or salty snacks
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Headlamp & Spare Batteries
- Ruck Reflectors or Equivalent
- Water Bottle
- Ruck Weight – recommended 30#.
- Photo ID
- Index Card with Emergency contact information
- Gear for beatdown such as gloves
- Snacks, electrolytes, caffeine, etc.