http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Close-Park.jpg 909 1152 Matt Yarder http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png Matt Yarder2018-01-03 12:55:302018-01-03 12:55:52Close Park (The Oasis)
Close Park (The Oasis)
Date(s) - 05/05/2018
6:30 am - 7:30 am
Boot camp style workout.
Typical routine: warm-up with Merkins, stretching, side-straddle-hops, etc. Then proceed to the playground equipment and/or field for running mixed with strength training. Finish off with the C.O.P (circle of pain) for merkins, planks, ab work, supermans, etc.
SATURDAYS always followed up with 2nd F (fellowship) at Executive Diner on Sylvania.
PAX: Gap, Romano, Glitch, Modell, Socrates
– Welcome, code principles
– 10 burpees
– Descending Merkins 10: run distance roughly 30 yards, at first end do 10 pushups, run to other end and do 9, do until at 1
– 40 American hammers
– 30 squat jumps
– 15 chin ups
– 20 big boy sit ups
– Monkey humpers x30
– Arms : diamond merkins x20
– Abs : alphabet: get on your six, feet 6 inches off the ground, write out the alphabet with feet, all CAPS
– Legs : thunderstruck squat position: begin in standing position, every time “thunder/thunderstruck” alternate between standing and holding squat position, many ups and downs
– Arms : BOOYAH! Merkins (shoulder tap) x10 each arm: partner pushups, down together, on the up extend right arm and tap partners left shoulder, while calling out “BOOYAH!”, then do the same with your other arm
– Abs : test hold 6 inches: Socrates won, not surprised!
– Legs : pivot squats tree to tree
– Arms : one right arm merkin!!!
-CoR, NoR, no FNG’s 🙁
-CoT: many people to have in our prayers, keep mindful of those around us and be uplifting to all
Q – Gap
PAX – Modell, Socrates
Opening – Brief rundown of F3 purpose, principles and agenda.
The Thang –
No coupon ruck. Covered 3.33 miles in 55:58 for an average pace of 16’48” per mile.
COT – Prayers of healing for those who are still recovering from the GrowRuck, as well as those who are nursing other types of illness. Prayers that those who have been away will find their way back to the PAX.