http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png 0 0 ssass http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png ssass2017-09-27 11:01:082017-12-02 20:27:16Saturdays at Close Park Toledo
Saturdays at Close Park Toledo
Date(s) - 12/02/2017
6:30 am - 7:30 am
We had 8 brave souls post this morning in the chilly gloom.
Started out with a super quick intro (no FNGs)
– always free, outside, led by member, open to all men, ends in COT
– Copperhead merkins (down 123, up 4) x 20
– Copperhead squats x 20
– Imperial walkers x 40
– Mosey to Start HS parking lot
– 10 parking lots… Alternate 10 merkins/10 jump squats…weaving through parking lots in S pattern with slides… Stopping at the mid-way points
– Run back to close Park
– partner up
– one partner runs to pull up bars….10 pull ups and back
– other partner does 20 plank jacks, 20 v-ups
– circle up
– Tabata finish: Lunges x 4, burpees x 4, side kick planks x 4, LBCs x 4, plank x 4, squats x 4
Prayer intentions for: our F3 brothers finishing up the GoRuck, family friend of Meatloaf who recently passed (Mike), the M’s of the PAX who have recently had surgery. Modell led the prayer.
Great job, men!