Don’t Stop Now:
Time: 5:30 – 6:30 AM
Location: Atalanta – RiverCrest Park
PAX: Shakira, Bambi, Buttermaker, TuPac, LandSlide, Ticket, Woodstock, Bourbon (Q)
F3 Mission: Fitness, Fellowship, Faith; To plant, serve and grow men’s small workout groups, in order to reinvigorate male community leadership
Principles of F3:
• It must be free of charge
• It must be open to all men
• It must be held outdoor, rain or shine, hot or cold
• It must be peer led in a rotating fashion by men who participate in the workout, with no training or certification necessary
• It must end with a Circle of Trust (COT)
• 10 side lunges (per side; alternating sides)
• 15 deep squats
• 25 four count side straddle hops
• Four cones in corners to make a box. Roughly 100 yards from cone to cone.
• Pair up into partners.
• Both partners start at the same cone. One partner takes off and sprints to next cone while the other partner completes as many of the exercise for that cone as possible.
• The partner that just ran then does the exercise while the other runs to meet at same cone.
• Both partners take a 20 count to cool down.
• Repeato to next cone with different exercises:
o Cone 1 = merkins
o Cone 2 = American hammers
o Cone 3 = burpees
o Cone 4 = LBCs
• Glow in the dark ultimate Frisbee
Count-O-Rama, recognize the 6th, and Name-O-Rama. Ticket was the 6th.
COT / Prayers and Intentions: Spaulding and his wife and new baby; Shakira, Bambi, and Moana all expecting; thankful for our mental and physical abilities and our freedom; all those that have come to F3 and have disappeared, those that are being EH’d, and those that are yet to be EH’d to see a path to stop suffering from sad clown disease.