http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png 0 0 Joe LeBlanc http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png Joe LeBlanc2017-10-03 16:29:332017-10-03 16:30:34Southview High School (Fuse)
Southview High School (Fuse)
Date(s) - 09/15/2018
6:30 am - 7:30 am
Pixar and Ozzie
Southview High School
Saturday 9/15/18 @ The Fuse
Cadence, Cardio and Core
Today’s beatdown was a throwback to all the classics of yesteryear- no frills or fanciness. Just the fundamentals of the first F.
I discussed why cadence is used and proper use of cadence… Every movement is a count- no movement should be made without a count. Everyone moves as one unit in a consistent and uniform manner.
I also discussed how I recently traveled to Cincinnati and posted with the pax down there- the cadence made it feel like home and I was able to fall right in line with their workout because of it. I demonstrated cadence for some movements, but rotated it though the pax for most of the beatdown.
Just before we concluded the BOM, we had an FNG (pre-named as Amish Pat- you’ll know why when you meet him) wander by looking for Cooter who apparently fart sacked on his own EH. (Insert sad face emoji here) We gave Pat the basics and invited him to stay for the BOM so long as he committed to showing up again. He said he would be there next Saturday- we shall see, but I believe him.
• Side Straddle Hops (30)
• Windmills (20)
• Mountain Climbers (30)
• Soldiers (30)
• Jump lunges (20)
• Military Merkins (20)
• Shoulder tap plank jacks (30)
• Horsey ups (20)
• Jump Twists (30)
• Burpees (20)
• Merkins (20)
• Kitty Kicks (30)
• Surrenders (30)
• Lt Dans (20)
• Indian Run with 2 burpee bonus before your run
• ¼ rotate run- every quarter lap rotate your body a quarter turn (run, carioca right, back pedal, carioca left)
• Partner quick feet- like with a soccer ball but your partners opposite foot
• Towel hops in cadence- quick cadence (40)
• 10 second on, 10 second off interval sprint lap
• Big Boi Situps in cadence (30)
• Heel Touches in cadence (30)
• Leg lift (mini pumps) in cadence (20)
• Plank twists in cadence (30)
• Bicycles in cadence (30)
• Klinger Kicks in cadence (30)
• Count-O-Rama: 12
• Name-O-Rama: Houdini, Mini, Splinter, Mater, Bagels, Rose, Ollie, Goose, Trojan, Ozzie, Sipe and Kitty as Q.
• Know the 6: Rose- Life’s ups and downs
• Intentions and BOM led by Kitty- What a great opportunity today is!