http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png 0 0 ssass http://f3toledo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/F3Logo-White.png ssass2017-09-27 11:07:332017-12-14 13:42:03Timberstone Jr. High
Timberstone Jr. High
Date(s) - 04/04/2018
5:30 am - 6:15 am
Timberstone Jr High
Chuck Norris Ain’t Got Nuthin’ on Me!
Stonewolfe is always windy, but this morning was exceptional. We found some relief close to the building and with some minor adjustments, we carried on in good spirits. This was a fast-paced workout with a variety of fighter-inspired movements and some terrible Chuck Norris facts sprinkled in whenever we could catch our breath such as…
Chuck Norris created giraffes when he uppercut a horse.
Chuck Norris invented the C-Section when he roundhouse kicked out of his mother’s womb.
Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas to bed at night.
Chuck Norris was once bitten by a cobra and after 5 days of excruciating pain… the cobra finally died.
We completed the following 12 movements for 1 minute each. Between each set, we did 5 burpees in cadence. The cadence was rotated through the pax so everyone had a chance to practice. But first we ran… 1/2 mile lap around the building to warm up.
• Cross Jab – both partners in horse squat. One partner has hands up, wide apart, so elbows are at 90. Other partner punches across the body as fast as they can alternating hands. Switch.
• Boxer Shuffle – left heel/right toe, right heel/left toe… now go faster until you feel like Mohammed Ali.
• Speed Bag– from horse squat, pretend you are hitting a speed bag just above your eye level. Reverse the rotation halfway through.
• Partner Leg Throws – on your 6, try to kick your partner in the chest. He throws your legs down.
• Archer Merkins – wider than wide merkins if you can. Do a merkin over your left arm with your right arm still wide out, then when you come up, arch over to the right arm with the left still wide out.
• Cross Knees – one partner standing with arms straight out at shoulder width. Other partner high knees to the opposite hand. Higher than high knees or imperial walkers and with more force.
• Sphinx Merkins – start out in low plank with your elbows under your shoulders. Raise yourself up then lower yourself to elbow plank and repeat.
• Jump the Planker – One partner in plank. The other partner jumps over his knees. Switch.
• Squat Kick – squat to 90 and forward kick when you raise up. Alternate legs.
• Cross Uppercut – Same as the cross jab, but the first partner’s hands are turned towards the ground. Exaggerate it so you rotate your hips.
• Horsey Ups – start in horse squat with your hands under you, between your feet. Kick both feet straight back so you are in a high plank. Brink both feet back up to starting position- now try to go faster.
• Kick the Planker – one partner in plank. The other partner is kicking (tapping really) the partner’s stomach with the tops of his feet while doing quick feet fast enough that the planking partner must constantly flex his core. Be a good friend- control your footwork.
Name-O-Rama: Sipe, Poodle, Honeymoon, Dollywood, Cousteau, Mater, Android, Splinter and Kitty as Q
Know the 6: Cousteau
Intentions and BOM led by Kitty